September was a busy month for us here at Instant Teams! While we’re primarily a remote company, we always jump at the chance to connect in person with our teammates, partners, and customers.
Here’s a quick rundown:
In September, our team spoke at VetsInTech, attended HubSpot’s INBOUND Conference and the Defense Innovation Summit; sponsored MilSpouseFest in Texas; attended a CEO Summit and the 2023 Air, Space & Cyber Conference; hosted a LinkedIn Live with Menlo Innovations; organized an Instant Teams Sales + Marketing Summit; AND spoke at the Grace Hopper Celebration.
WHEW. We’re still feeling energized and inspired from all the IRL connections, and it’s safe to say we learned a lot.
- Joy + Purpose = Good Business. Instant Teams Founder and Chief People & Community Officer Erica McMannes had a great conversation with Rich Sheridan from Menlo Innovations about creating an intentionally joyful culture.
- The power of asking, “What if?” Our Sales and Marketing teams spent time asking, “What if?” and it’s incredible to see what new ideas you can come up with when you give yourself permission to think outside the box.
- Impact Sourcing is on the rise. Instant Teams leads the way in impact sourcing by offering stable employment to military spouses while providing our clients with highly skilled candidates and customized BPO solutions.
- Women in Tech are incredible. Instant Teams Founder and CEO Liza Rodewald gave a talk titled “From Engineer to CEO” at the Grace Hopper Celebration about the empowering of designing software for your own company.
- Military spouses get stuff done. We launched a special space in 12M+ with 10 amazing military spouse-run organizations committed to hiring military spouses. This community is amazing!
Things are always moving at Instant Teams and Twelve Million Plus!
Subscribe to our email newsletter to make sure you never miss the latest news and updates.